Your Hibernation

Lost I was without you
Wondering where thou art
Every second passes
No way to think anything else
Other than your thoughts…

Your hibernation!
Removed my life out
Unfortunate me, you had hid
Not realizing what you were doing
I bleed out in pain, my heart cries,
But now thou art in hibernation

In dark unknown place I stood
Blank in mind,
Thou camest like a savior
Away went the darkness
A colorful world you showed
But now thou art in hibernation

Why hath thou no heart to love?
Thou knowest mine heart
Its pain laden, waiting for cure
So is thine, I know
Pain to you and me is common
But now thou art in hibernation.

Loving a pain laden kid’s heart
Sorrowful with tortures of love
Thou art no stranger to me
Kid feelest safe in thee
I needest that comfort in thee
But now thou art in hibernation.

Safe in thee I feelest
Why art thou walking away?
Am I away from thy dreams?
Thou art my colorful dreams
Fondest of them all,
But now thou art in hibernation




I admire thy smile,
Thy loving nature,
Whilst thou be mine?
An act of promise of love
I whilst always do
Be thine forever
But now thou art in hibernation

If love art a pain
Which thou fearest
Love sharest by thee with her
Art bitter nay not mine
Love aint your foe
Don’t break mine poor heart
But now thou art in hibernation

I shalt wait until
That day when thou
Lovest mine heart
Mine heart whilst wait
Wait for thine to come
With pain I do wait, thou knowest
But now thou art in hibernation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her Dance

Where are you?