You My Love


Every move every thought you are there
Every thing that I wear and eat you are there
Every desire and every dream you are there
Every attitude every song you are there
But in my thoughts not yours……

Nowhere can I find your love
Nowhere can I reach your love
Nowhere can I taste your love
Nowhere can I feel your love
But in my dreams I can forever…..

Everything that I touch I see you
Everything that I feel I see you
Everything that I hear I see you
Everything that I breathe I see you
But in my joys not yours…..

Nothing is worth without you
Nothing is enjoyable without you
Nothing is admirable without you
Nothing is pleasurable without you
But in reality you are not mine…..

In your nothingness
I find everything….
But in everything of mine
You find nothingness…
Alas! Cupid alas!
Thou could have been merciful……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her Dance

Where are you?