Sweet disturbance

Like the buzzing of a bee,
Just next to my ear,

Like an old ceiling fan,
Right above my head,

Like a lover-boy speaking in a cell phone,
Just next to my seat,

Like a loud horn in a bus,
Right in the front row,

Like a talkative friend,
Just next to you in at the cinema,

Like a loud mouthed boss,
Right before you a pain everywhere,

Like the ring tone of a cell phone,
Just when you break your head with a code,

Like the hush of a cloud,
Right when you admire the moon’s its beauty,

Like the tone of a little love fight,
Just when he is late for dinner,

My love for you,
Is it an in-healable wound?
No I call it a sweet disturbance,
A never-ending pleasurable PAIN…

Comments

WOW.... too good... keep on writing stuff like this...
Anonymous said…
You write very well.

Popular posts from this blog

Where are you?

Her Dance