Thoughts about you

Thoughts arouse
Right in me
Deep down my heart
Thinking about you
Lovely and lively thoughts

Nay not crestfallen
Thoughts of pain,
Turn to pleasure
Just because of your thoughts
Pondering where
Did that poor devil
Creep in between us,
Can’t identify him
But lo! He hath spoiled
The pleasure of love between us

That canker crept
Slowly within us
Like a little baby me
Hath enjoth thy company
But lo! He hath spoiled

Me thinkest mine heart
And laughth at me
The pain not bygone within
My heart seeks another
Another of the same sort
Heart cares not for the pain
Mind knows it’s not pleasure
War between both who knowth
Who will be victorious?
Pleasure or pain within me.

Nefarious he is I knowth that
He hath hit me once
Torture and pain creepth in me
Nay let this pleasure remain a secret
Deep down my heart…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her Dance

Where are you?