Be Mine

Calm and silent I sit
On my master’s lap
World of mine own
Purring as my master
Touches my soft coat
Sleepy eyes but awake
Pleasure enjoyable to all.

My jet black coat
A perfect contrast
With my blue, sparkling eyes
A long admirable tail
Teeth sharp enough to bite
Whiskers adorable to my mate
Beauty enjoyable to all

Purring as my master
Gently smoothens my fur
Mine eyes are away
Looking at the tub
A tub of gold fish
A bowl which I fancy
Joy enjoyable to all

Just the sight of you
Brings innumerable joy
A colorful world to me
As you swim across
Delightful fins swaying
Wish I were your mate
Blissful enjoyment to all

Instant moments of delight
As you swim, I relish
Thy golden body shining
Thy little eyes attracts me
So tempting they call me to you
Amazing thou art in every aspect
Happiness enjoyable to all

There goes my master
After a prolonged eye on you
He hath been keeping me away
Away from you my darling
Yet mine eyes were on you
From time to time
A maze enjoyable to all

Here I come to you
Thou art happy
Swimming delight of your own
A watery world entirely for you
Round and round you go
Angel like fins like a butterfly
Cherished enjoyment to all

On the table so near to you
I put my paw in your world
Ah! Not reachable
Thou can’t understand my love
Fast you move away from me
Away again and again
Unforgettable to me

Why thou canst understand me
I come nearer and near
My paws pain so does my heart
But I won’t give up
I try again and again
But thou refuse to understand
Unforgettable to me

Thy own world oh dear
Wilst I not fit there
I wonder, wilst he transform me
Wet paws, painful heart
Never give up thought
You are near to me
Unforgettable to me

Alas! My try comes to an end
Restless I move here and there
Wilst thou pop up understand
My cherished feelings for you
Is thy heart made of stone?
Nay thou art my angel
Unforgettable to me

My heart aches in pain
Wanting to be with you
Join you in your world
I canst swim, I got no fin
But I got a heart to cherish you
Better than your fin my love for you
Unforgettable to me

My desire, my love for you
Won’t thou understand?
I sit and admire thee
As thou swim contended
Why didst thou enter my world?
Altered my uniqueness
Unforgettable to me

I woo thee my love
Here I come to see you
I know the danger
But once let me feel thee
For once let me be yours
Be in thy world
Unforgettable to me

I dip into your world
It aches and pains
Troubles me a lot
But I know I love thy world
Ah! Ecstatic pleasure
To be with thee
Unforgettable to me

I choke thou art helpless
I choke I could leave you
Go to mine own world
Sit on my master’s lap
Enjoy the pleasure again
But no I choke
Memorable to me

I choke as I see you moving
Hither thither you go
I know thou lovest me dear
But thou refuse to be mine
Alas! I will be yours
For at least a moments
Memorable to me

As I leave you and the world
My dear impart me a kiss
To assure rest to me
My eyes open seeing you
The last thing and the best thing
I admired lifelong
Memorable to me


I bid thee goodbye
Forever I leave this world
Wilst thou remember me?
Now wilst thou admire me?
Alas! My master pities me
I need thee at least in my next life
Memorable thou art to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her Dance

Where are you?