Colors of Love

When you are near me,
The Sun shines bright and the tweety sings sweet,
Roses smell good and frogs look princely,
Your magnetic smile drags me to you,
Warm are your hugs with love,
I see the color of joy Yellow.

Hand in hand,
The waves kissing our feet,
Your gentle hand on my shoulder,
Breeze of sweet sea,
Little crabs running hither thither,
I see then color warmth azure blue.

Soft you are many a times,
But I admire thine manliness,
Gently forcing me to a slave of pleasure,
Kisses forceful but pleasurable,
Wild with ecstasy when you hear mine moan,
I see the color of Love Red.

Dark nights starry sky with a shinny moon,
Waiting for your lustrous hugs,
All alone admiring the moon as you,
Chill breeze frozen memories,
A long wait for your warm hands,
I see the color of sorrow black.

Fresh smell of the mud before rain,
Little drops of rain on us,
A speeding bike a joyous ride,
Tight hug with no way for air,
Rosy talks and sweet trees to dance,
I see the color of earth green.

Little nymphs singing romantic tunes,
In a world of my imagination,
Surrounded by clouds,
Angels with harps and love tunes,
A world created just for you and me,
I see the color of peace white.

I see all the colors of love in you,
But you threw me away for my skin…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are you?

Her Dance