Surrender to thine will

Bright, smart, young,
Radiant, jubilating, and ever fresh,
It attracted me and I knelt to you,
Father grant me this wish for it is the best,
With all smiles and cajoling face, I asked,
To hear an answer,
“It ain’t the best for you my daughter”

Shining, strong, dark,
Horse power, tall, and attractive smile,
My heart beat faster as days went by,
Wishing this would be granted,
Like a little puppy wagging its tail for food,
Father grant me this, I knelt,
“ It ain’t the best for you my daughter”

Fair, handsome, charming,
Princely, wealthy, and good looking,
Hoping Cupid would be at his best,
And elves sprinkling their charm over us,
Dreaming of a rosy life ahead,
Like a kid trying to coax her mother for a doll,
I crossed mine finger before you,
“ It ain’t the best for you my daughter”

Dark, young, unattractive,
Smiling yet not charming,
A bard with a heart of gold,
Milk of human kindness flowing all over him,
A lips which neither utters lies nor sins,
Tender like a baby’s feet is his feelings,
Gold and diamonds never interest him,

I hear you,
Daughter here is your man,
He isn’t a prince or Hercules,
He isn’t a pauper either,
I had created thee cuckoo,
Neither a prince nor a charming man,
Would suit your needs here is thine bard.

For I hath created you and him,

I know your needs my daughter…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are you?

Her Dance