My Virus

Like a strong wind,
Eating away everything on its way,
Mercilessly blowing young maiden’s clothes,
Making the sea dance to your enticing tunes,

Blowing the shore’s sand
Making her twist and turn like a new bride,
Coupling the two Ashoka trees by my window,
Entwining and touching the leaves like a handshake,
Drawing artful designs on the sky,
Bewitching and rich like the designs drawn by a maid’s toe.

You are like the little round smiley in a game of packman, eating all the soft hearts that you see on your way,
You are like a fresh honey-filled flower in a forest,
following you comes hither thither all queen bees,
You are like the sweet scent of a freshly baked cake,
trailing you will be little kids with a bight smile.

You are all over my mind,
I hear my heart while talking to you,
You have enticed my mind and heart,
Like a virus, which empowers a computer.
You see with your piercing eyes deep down me,
I feel thousands of butterflies kissing me.

You are a virus,
A virus, which has corrupted my mind,
And still lingering in my system,
Slowing empowering me, ruling over me.

Are you a virus?
Or is this called love?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are you?

Her Dance