Between you and me


I see you every day,
Busy with your work,
Doing your chores searching a prey,
Though you choose to merk,
An insignificant creature,
Always, a woman’s night mare

You wander around,
Some time under the mixi,
Or run about on the ground,
Totally driving me crazy

Engulfed in business,
I dare not leave you unattended,
For you tend to use your wiseness,
And try to taste my dishes already tested

Coward’s last brave decision,
When life shuts down its doors,
A battle of life’s game to end in precision,
Wrath of fate at its core,
Humans tend to fall a prey,
And hug the evil hands of ugly death,
You always stay at bay,
Never to jump on a wall with gay

For fate is the same,
Between you and me,
You stand on the wall and say tap, tap, tap...
And I stand on ground to dance to fate tap, tap, tap...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are you?

Her Dance