Possitive Outlook

Do all of us have a positive attitude towards life? If I ask a person he would surely say yes I have a positive attitude in life but in reality not many of us have a positive attitude in life. We all think negative in someway or the other. At some point of life we have a feeling why did things go wrong? Why me? What happened why me?. Friend many of the why me’s can never be answered.

For example one of my friends was crazy about a gal and that gal also showed some kindda positive signs towards him. They got along well, they were good friends. But one fine day when he asked if she could marry him she said nope that’s not possible and gave an invalid reason. Very soon she got married to a guy who was earning more than my friend. My friend was in mere tears shattered totally, he asked me “why me?” I had no answer for it. I just said this many why me can never be answered. God had planned such a thing for you and so it had happened, that’s all. Nobody can say why it happened to you.

Another friend of mine who was suffering from breast cancer asked the same to me. Her husband had divorced her for this reason. She said why all this should happen to me? So many why me’s. My dad who is a heart patient suffered 3 massive heart attacks and one fine day at the hospital he asked me the same torturing question “why me”

I am sure all of us would have faced some kind of problem in life and we look up to the sky and end up asking why me God. Friend I will tell you if God is giving you troubles its only to say I am holding your hands tight I will not let you down. You must have this faith in you that God will never let you down. You might be undergoing the worst trouble in life but remember only after winter does spring come.

One day a man was walking on the road and a crow had dirtied his shirt, he said “shit what a bad thing to start the day, my day is gonna be very bad” he cribs and leaves. While the same incident happens to another man he looks up to the sky and says “Thanks you God for you didn’t let cows fly” This is the way how we have to take life, a positive attitude towards everything.

What if the gal whom you loved a lot leave you? You will get another gal who is twice the time better than the other gal. What if your husband divorces you? You have a better life free from the bonds of a man who never understood. What if you suffer pains of a cardiac arrest? You have survived it not many can do it. You are lucky enough.

If we see things in this perspective that whatever happens in life is all for the best, then life would always be a beautiful garden with lovely roses in it.

Well my friend I hope you will shed the thoughts of negative thinking and march forward with a positive attitude today onwards. For everyday is a blessing to us from God.

Comments

Anonymous said…
gr8

Popular posts from this blog

Where are you?

Her Dance